Download Aadhaar Card or Download eAadhaar Letter Card will be available online in UIDAI official website i.e eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in or uidai.gov.in. Aadhaar Indicates Every Indian with a single identification document that comes with a unique 12 digit identity number. It entails all the details of an Indian resident including biometric and demographic information. Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), a statutory authority, was established under the UPA regime and Nandan Nilekani (co-founder of Infosys) to develop the programme. Aadhaar is one of the world’s largest biometric ID systems.
Step by step on e-Aadhaar Card download Online at eaadhaar.uidai.gov.inIn the next article our team will update on How to open Downloaded Aadhaar Card with Password, Aadhaar Card Status and how to validate aadhaar digital signature also. Once you apply for an AADHAAR Card, it can take up to 10-20 days for the generation of your AADHAAR Card. Once generated you are intimated through an auto-generated message on your registered mobile number. It is very easy to get your Aadhaar card downloaded online. After you receive such SMS, you can easily logon to the website eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in and get your E-AADHAAR card downloaded and get an instant access to your E-AADHAAR letter card. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you with the same:
1. First of all, visit AADHAAR website https://uidai.gov.in/ or https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
2. Click on the Link ‘Download Aadhaar’ under Aadhaar Enrollment Head:
Now, there are two ways to get your e-Aadhar download:
- Through Aadhaar Enrollment ID or Aaadhar Enrolment Number and the Date and Time Stamp mentioned on enrollment slip.
- Through your 12 digit Aadhaar Number
5. Once your E-AADHAAR is downloaded, use your Area Pincode as the PDF file password to get access to the password protected file.
So, this is the easiest way to instantly access your E-AADHAAR card after the generation of your AADHAAR number.
Recently, the GOI has made it mandatory to link Aadhaar card with your bank accounts, insurance policies, PPF accounts, Mutual Fund Folios etc. So, it becomes increasingly important for resident Indians to get the document issued. Apart from these benefits, there are many other purposes where the processes have been simplified through the use of AADHAAR card download.
- Simplification in obtaining a Passport
- Timely Receipt of Monthly Pension
- Getting Enrolled in Jan Dhan Yojna
- Direct Disbursement of Provident Fund